By Brianne Miller, Director at Landis Communications
The turkey’s on order, Uncle Bert arrives on Wednesday, and you’ve set the DVR for “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Now it’s time to take a few moments and ponder what we’re grateful for in our industry…
Top ten things every PR pro is thankful for:
10. Google Alerts – how did we ever keep track of client competition without them?
9. Taxi Line at a Conference – I’ve gotten my best media hits striking up a conversation with the person standing next to me waiting for a ride at CES
8. Altoids – this one’s obvious
7. Video Conferencing – it’s so important to SEE your clients and contacts
6. Social Media – it’s never boring, that’s for sure
5. The NEXT Creative Idea – it can come from anywhere
4. Great Colleagues – our co-workers and partner agencies in Public Relations Global Network are resources for almost everything under the sun
3. Created Content – you can’t beat speaking directly to your audience
2. Trusted Media Contacts – great reporters are still out there!
1. Clients – especially the ones open to new ideas – there’s nothing like contributing to their success
What are you most thankful for as we enter the holiday season? Leave a comment below or email [email protected]ndispr.com.