By: Hilary Burns, assistant account executive at LCI
The holidays are right around the corner and finding the perfect gift for that PR professional in your life shouldn’t be an overwhelming task. Here are a few ideas that include everything from smartphone apps and gadgets to organizational tools and de-stressers, for your shopping inspiration.
- iPad mini – What better way for PR professionals to remain “in the loop” on news, trends and email than with this small, lightweight and powerful device that’s barely bigger than a smartphone?
- Touchscreen-friendly gloves – Let’s face it – it’s cold outside and there’s nothing worse than taking off your gloves to send a quick email or answer a phone call. Your PR pal will appreciate this gift and will be able to stay nice and warm during cold commutes.
- BookBook iPhone case – This iPhone case is perfect for people who are constantly on the go and need to stay organized. BookBook allows you to store money, ID, credit cards and phone all in one convenient location—not to mention, it looks pretty sharp, too!
- NextIssue – You can oftentimes find PR pros glued to a great magazine which is why the NextIssue app makes a great gift. The subscription options give users unlimited access to the most-read monthly magazines including Cooking Light, Esquire, Real Simple, Vanity Fair, Wired and many more.
- Massage – Since public relations is known to be one of the most stressful careers, treat your PR pal to a relaxing massage. The deep tissue treatment will help them calm down before tackling their next big project.
What gifts are you planning to buy for your PR pro? Please leave comments below or send an email to [email protected].