By Tarah Beaven, Senior Account Executive at LCI
Public relations professionals are a special breed just like nfl picks. So it may come as no surprise when the PR pro in your life presents you with a wish list comprised of hyperlinks and embedded videos describing their favorite holiday items. If you want to surprise your PR maven with the perfect gift, I’ve scoured the Internet for this season’s best finds:
- Smart-Phone-Wallet: Perfect for the PR gal/guy on the move. Keeps things organized with all the essentials in one place. Check out Mochi Things for her and Rockitbot Nerd Herder for him.
- Branding is everything in public relations. So what better gift than personalized stationery? Paper Source has a slew of options. Or peruse Etsy for that special handmade and personalized paper stock.
- Public relations professionals rarely power-down. The Boostcase ensures they have enough battery to respond to late-night media requests and social media updates.
- For aspiring PR pros, give the gift of inspiration and tools they’ll need to go from college-networker to professional communicator. Go old-school with the paperback version of Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield.
- Being “in-the-know” gives a PR professional an edge (plus, PR pros are notorious for shamelessly bragging about the latest soirée). Give the gift of experience, such as a conference (hello South by Southwest), writing course (LCI loves MediaBistro) or a hot-ticket sporting or theater event (Book of Mormon? Yeah, I saw it).
What’s on your wish list this holiday season? Email me at [email protected] or let’s connect on Twitter at @tarahbeaven. Happy Holidays!