- Mission District residents stunned at expedited timeline for new mental health and substance abuse shelter – KGO-TV (ABC San Francisco)
- Positive Resource Center partners with the City of San Francisco to open new Hummingbird facility to help the homeless, as showcased on KTVU TV (Fox)
- SF Business Times – Guest opinion: During Black History Month, ask yourself these questions
- SF Chronicle – New mental health shelter aims to ease burden at S.F. General’s crowded psychiatric ER
- SF Chronicle – SF rescues homes for elderly, homeless and mentally ill on the verge of closing
- SF Examiner – Mayor announces funding to prevent closure of board and care facilities
- Patch – Bay City News Service – City To Buy 2 Long-Term Care Facilities
- SF Bay Times – Pride Brunch 2020 – Moving on Up!
- SF Bay Times – Integrating Services in SF to Tackle a Cause and Consequence of Homelessness
- San Francisco Magazine – Giving Power (pg. 32)
- Nob Hill Gazette – Jingle and Mingle’s Holiday Bash (pg. 56)
- SF Business Times – Guest opinion: Integrating health services will improve outcomes
- SF Chronicle – Drug treatment admissions dropping in SF even as overdoses spike. Here’s why.
- SF Bay Times – When Did Compromise Become a Bad Word?
- SF Bay Times – Barneys, Gump’s, and Jardinière – A Loss on Many Levels