Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford sets the bar for pediatric care in Silicon Valley, California and worldwide. Started almost 100 years ago as a children’s convalescent hospital on the Stanford campus, the hospital was reimagined as a state-of-the-art facility in 1991 under the direction of Lucile Packard. Continuing this legacy, the hospital planned to open a new campus, more than doubling the number of patients it could serve. The hospital retained LCI to spearhead a strategic healthcare public relations campaign from construction through ribbon-cutting.
Building on the themes of patient care, sustainability, innovation and nature’s healing power, LCI’s healthcare PR team created an integrated communications and healthcare PR approach that created excitement for the hospital project and acknowledged its preeminence in Silicon Valley. Results included a 5-minute national CBS news segment, major California and regional media coverage – as well as unique viewers per month metrics that exceeded 57 million.
LCI’s healthcare PR case study is here.
2017 – 2018
- New facility eases stress and boredom for hospitalized children, CBS Sunday Morning, May 27, 2018
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford on Comunidad del Valle (KNTV – NBC)
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford on Comunidad del Valle (KSTS – Telemundo)
- Kat Cueto talks about the new building at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford, KNTV (NBC) Mar. 11, 2018
- Hospital opens and moves patients into new rooms, KNTV (NBC) Dec. 10, 2017
- Hospital celebrates expansion of hospital with ribbon-cutting ceremony, KPIX-TV (CBS) Nov. 30, 2017
- Hospital celebrates expansion of hospital with ribbon-cutting ceremony, KSTS-TV (Telemundo 48) Nov. 30, 2017
- First look at the Stanford Children’s Hospital, KGO- TV (ABC) 5 p.m. news
- First look at the Stanford Children’s Hospital, KGO- TV (ABC) 6 a.m. news
Chick here to watch the video>>>
Click here to watch the video >>>