San Francisco-based Tripping.com is the world’s largest site for vacation homes and short-term rentals. The company turned to LCI to create greater visibility for both the organization as well as for CEO Jen O’Neal.
LCI’s strategic approach broadened corporate brand awareness among users and elevated Ms. O’Neal’s profile and thought leadership among key business audiences. To that end, LCI:
- Forged new relationships with top-tier business and travel editors and influencers
- Created a robust Tripping.com platform on Medium.com
- Leveraged LinkedIn and other social channels to cross-promote
- Targeted bylined articles to relevant travel and trade publications
- Secured Tripping’s CEO as a regular travel contributor for media
- Pursued relevant speaking opportunities and conferences
LCI increased brand and CEO awareness via relationships with key national and local media outlets, including The New York Times, NBC’s “TODAY” show and MSNBC, as well as KTVU-TV (FOX San Francisco Bay Area), where Ms. O’Neal became a regular travel contributor. New media relationships included: travel freelancer Renee Brincks, Refinery29’s Lindsey Stanberry and Fast Company’s Lydia Dishman. LCI also helped Tripping increase its social media presence and engagement, especially on LinkedIn and Medium. LCI also recommended participation in conferences such as Pandoland, Women in Tech Summit and the Inc. Women’s Summit. The team submitted Ms. O’Neal for a San Francisco Business Times “Most Admired CEOs” award and similar awards sponsored by TechCrunch and Silicon Republic. Lastly, LCI worked to form partnerships with female-oriented newsletters and media outlets, including Refinery 29, PopSugar, Greatist, Ivank Trump, Goop, The Skimm, Buzzfeed Travel.