A luxury designer and manufacturer of kitchen and bath furniture, Native Trails turned to LCI for support in representing the brand and all of its products, including launching their first soaking tubs and eco-friendly bath fixtures. LCI represented Native Trails nationally for 5 years.
Strategy and Tactics
LCI used Native Trails’ eco-chic designs and sustainability factors to create on-going relationships nationally with media and top interior designers. Campaigns included:
- Market by market campaigns to lifestyle media highlighting successful interior design projects centered around Native Trails products.
- A 7+ seasons partnership with HGTV’s Property Brothers TV show that included provided product as a trade for on-screen mentions, credits and digital promotion. This was the only non-paid promotion in the US for Property Brothers.
- Product launches, including their first soaking tub, Avalon, which was also promoted to commercial interior design media with success stories in large condo developments in Hawaii and Texas.
- National trade media, including awards submissions and trade show support.
- National design media outreach and deskside briefings created continuing relationships and placements at outlets such as Domino, O the Oprah Magazine, Elle Décor, Architectural Digest, Houzz, and many more
Over the course of our multi-year relationship with Native Trails, LCI’s media placements included in important trade publications (Hospitality Design, Interior Design, KBB, KBDN), top tier print and broadcast media (Los Angeles Times, Property Brothers, Restored by the Fords, The Robb Report) and many regional lifestyle publications (Gulf Shore Life, Inspired Home, Luxury Magazine).
Tradeshow support at KBIS (Kitchen and Bath International Show) included appearances by Masters of Flip (HGTV) stars Kortney and Dave and Restored by the Fords’ Leanne Ford. Celebrity appearances included photo opps for top sales prospects and social media posts.
Most importantly LCI’s efforts contributed to increased sales growth year of year of more than 12%
To date, LCI has secured coverage for Native Trails products, including kitchen and home furniture, with outlets including 805 Living, Apartment Therapy, At Home In Arkansas, Arts & Crafts Homes and the Revival, Better Homes and Gardens, Boutique Design, Canadian House and Home, Cape Cod Home, Cottages & Gardens, Domino, Green Lodging News, HGTV Magazine, House Beautiful, Inspired Home Magazine, Kitchen & Bath Business, Kitchen and Bath Design News, Log Home Living, Luxury Magazine, Modern Building and Design, Metropolitan Builder, Midwest Home, National Public Radio (NPR), Old House Journal, Property Brothers, Remodelista, San Diego Home and Garden, South Florida Luxury Magazine, St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles, Sunset Magazine, This Old House Magazine, TODAY.com, Western Home Journal, Your Villa, and many more.