Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
The Ben and Catherine Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment is the first multidisciplinary treatment and research center in the Pacific Northwest dedicated solely to the treatment of brain tumors. The clinic provides instant access to promising new therapies that offers hope for all patients with brain tumors, including brain cancer.
- The Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment needed help positioning itself as a leading brain cancer clinic and research center.
- Increased visibility among local, regional and national audiences about the lack of new treatments for brain cancer.
- Attracted funding support for the Ivy Center, forging new partnerships and increasing participation among existing partner organizations.
- As a result of the efforts, more than $5 million has been raised to support the center.
- Partnerships include: ABC2 (Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure), Chris Elliott Fund for Glioblastoma Research, The Ben and Catherine Ivy Foundation, Get Your Head in the Game, Kelly-Heinz Brain Tumor Foundation, Fox Sports Northwest TV Network, KIRO radio (97.3 FM Seattle), KOMO TV (ABC Seattle), PNWLocalNews.com and others.
- A major front page feature story in The Seattle Times as well as countless other stories in the Pacific Northwest region about brain cancer and the new Ivy Center.