- Can handle regional, national, and international public relations — both through LCI’s own expertise and1 through our network affiliates in the Public Relations Global Network worldwide.
- Offer a combination of public relations, marketing, branding, social/new media, content marketing, video, digital strategies, consumer, B2B, consumer tech, and green tech expertise – Specialists in big consumer ideas and events – Understand and proficient with B2B, green tech, and consumer tech – Highly successful with consumer and trade media.
- Provide a streamlined staffing model for time & budget efficiency.
- Involve senior PR counselors on all accounts.
- Have 25 years experience (founded in 1990).
Big agency network and resources — local agency service and support: and now, international PR capabilities, through the Public Relations Global Network
- Big agency experience.
- Our staffers have worked within the media.
- Award-winning: two national Bulldog Awards in two years; named to the Bulldog Hall of Fame: 10 Best PR named LCI the #3 PR agency in the country; and TopPRAgencies.com named LCI the #3 social media agency in the U.S.
- International capabilities with our affiliates in the Public Relations Global Network (www.prgn.com)
- Independent: no mandate from a parent company.
- Involved in the Bay Area community.
- LCI quantifies return on investment (ROI) through our PRomised Results program — and gets results!
LCI is the San Francisco member of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) (www.prgn.com). That means we have international capabilities, with public relations agency offices worldwide, including: New York, London, Paris, Germany, China, Japan, India, Russia, Singapore, Australia, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, Mexico, Brazil, Dubai, Argentina, and more. And David Landis is a past President of PRGN.
It’s appropriate as we celebrate nearly 25 years of business, providing communications strategies, and counsel to a myriad of consumer, consumer technology, B2B, retail, real estate, education, healthcare, financial services, food/wine, health/beauty, environmental, nonprofit, and arts and entertainment clients. And we continue to be honored as one of the top PR firms by PR Week, PR Source Code, and the San Francisco Business Times.
With PRGN, LCI can provide the great hands-on service you’ve come to expect. But now, you’ll get more resources and more capabilities. So whenever you have a campaign – or a project – whether it’s local, regional, national, or international – LCI can handle it successfully.
LCI has been accredited by the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, is a proud member of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Business Association (serving the Bay Area’s LGBT community) and also is accredited as a Local Business Enterprise (LBE) by the City of San Francisco. LCI is the recipient of numerous awards: 10 Best PR named us the #3 PR agency in the country: we were named #3 U.S. social media agency by TopPRAgencies.com; Ragan’s PR Daily awarded LCI with an honorable mention Nonprofit PR Award; LCI has been named to the Bulldog Awards Hall of Fame; and we have won Bulldog Awards for Education, Public Service, and Social Media, among others. For more information on how LCI can help your business, please contact Sean Dowdall, Brianne Miller, or David Landis at: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] or call 415-561-0888.