- Quantify measured results through our proprietary Promised Results metrics program
- Can handle regional, national and international public relations — both through LCI’s own expertise and through our network affiliates in the Public Relations Global Network worldwide
- Offer a combination of public relations, integrated marketing communications, branding, social media, content marketing, media relations, video production, digital strategies, media and presentation training, community relations, crisis communications, consumer, B2B, B2C, consumer tech, and green tech expertise
- Are specialists in big consumer ideas and events
- Understand and are proficient with B2B, green tech, and consumer tech
- Are highly successful with consumer and trade media
- Provide a streamlined staffing model for time & budget efficiency
- Involve senior PR counselors on all accounts
- Have 30 years experience (founded in 1990)
Big agency network and resources — local agency service and support: and international PR capabilities through our Public Relations Global Network
- Big agency experience but hands-on service
- Our staffers have worked within the media, including: Forbes, San Francisco Business Times, CNET, Sunset Magazine, KPIX TV (CBS affiliate, San Francisco) and the SF Bay Times
- Award-winning: IABC Gold Quill Award; PRSA national Silver Anvil Award; Named PRSA SF’s “Agency of the Year”; Forbes named LCI one of the country’s top 200 PR agencies; Ragan’s Ace Awards’ #1 U.S. PR firm; two national Bulldog Awards in two years; named to the Bulldog Hall of Fame: 10 Best PR named LCI the #3 PR agency in the country; and TopPRAgencies.com named LCI the top social media agency in the U.S.
- International capabilities with our affiliates in the Public Relations Global Network (www.prgn.com)
- Independent: no mandate from a parent company
- Involved in the Bay Area community: we continually support, donate and volunteer with numerous charitable organizations and also represent a variety of nonprofits (plus, we offer a nonprofit discount)
- LCI quantifies return on investment (ROI) through our PRomised Results program — we gets results!
LCI is the San Francisco member of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) (www.prgn.com). That means we have international capabilities and feet on the ground in markets worldwide. We have affiliate public relations agency offices globally, including: New York, London, Paris, Germany, China, Japan, India, Russia, Singapore, Australia, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, Mexico, Brazil, Dubai, Argentina, and more. David Landis is a past President of PRGN.
LCI celebrates more than 30 years of business, providing communications strategies and strategic counsel to a myriad of consumer, consumer technology, B2B, B2C, healthcare, technology, environmental, retail, real estate, education, financial services, food/wine, health/beauty, nonprofit, and arts and entertainment clients. And we continue to be honored as one of the top PR firms by PR Week, O’Dwyer’s and the San Francisco Business Times.
With PRGN, LCI can provide the great hands-on service you’ve come to expect, along with more resources and more capabilities. So whenever you have a campaign – or a project – whether it’s local, regional, national, or international – LCI can handle it successfully, with feet on the ground where you need it most in markets worldwide.
LCI has been accredited by the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, is a proud member of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Business Association (serving the Bay Area’s LGBT community), is a Corporate Diversity Supplier and also is accredited as a Local Business Enterprise (LBE) by the City of San Francisco. LCI is the recipient of numerous awards: 10 Best PR named us a top PR agency in the country: we were named a top U.S. social media agency by TopPRAgencies.com; LCI has been named to the Bulldog Awards Hall of Fame; and we have won Bulldog Awards for Education, Public Service, and Social Media, among others.